Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What Do I Love?

What do you love?
This is a tricky question because there are many things I love. I love God. I love my family and friends. I love my girlfriend. I love food. I love helping others. I love music. I love being a bisexual. I love putting myself out there in the world. Most of all though I love doing well in school and achieving my goals. The reason I chose my major was because as a sophomore I went to Hawaii to take care of my cancer-stricken grandma. Seeing her so weak and in need of care made me realize I really love helping people and putting them first. I even promised my grandma that my end goal would become a doctor hopefully in pediatrics because I also love children. As a child the main way to gain my parent's love and satisfaction would be through doing well in school. Yes, it is kind of sad that the way to gain my parents' affection is through my achievements, but I have learned to achieve these goals out of my own volition rather than others'.

What do you want to do?
What I want in life first of all would be to graduate nursing school whether it be here at Lewis or even some other school. Second of all, I want to maintain a healthy relationship with my girlfriend because I think she is so special. Because of my past failed relationships I thought I would never be able to love again, but she makes me so happy. I truly believe things are different with her so I want to prove that this relationship will not be another failure on my part.Third of all, I want to be the best I can be in anything I do whether it be helping my friends or staying healthy and exercising. Also, I want to make my family proud of me, and work hard now so I can relax in the future. If anything, I am content with life now, and I want to do anything to keep it that way no matter the trials that come along the way.

What will you do to reinforce that tomorrow?
I really have to stop procrastinating. That will be the key factor in helping me do well in school. I also have to keep making my girl happy in my relationship. Other than that I will keep being there for my friends, and I will try to help them or anyone to the best of my abilities. Another way I can reinforce these goals would be to have an accountability partner such as my roomie. She already keeps me in check for going to classes and doing my homework so I am very thankful for her. Also, I believe a strong will, and prayer will give me the ability to reinforce my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment